Photo via: greatist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Easy french braid bun… I would love for my to do this, but I dont think it ever would!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Making a facial cream at home does not only save you money, but it’s also quite a fun thing to do. This is a really good recipe for homemade cream.
- DIY Spray-On Dry Shampoo – I love this in the winter, when its too cold to wash my hair! Yeah, I know, I live in FL; but STILL!
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT