Photo via: greatist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Manic Panic Virgin Snow Before and After Good know in case I ever bleach again
- DIY Deodorant: The 4-Ingredient Recipe to De-Stink Naturally (dont know if I would ever really do this, but its interesting)
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- // // I have been using a number of things in my armpits these days… My Husbands deodorant, which is not an evil antiperspirant, but still bad news… My whipped body butter, which works pretty …
- Homemade Stress Relief Body Cream. Oh how I want to try making some of this! Would love to use some of the scents my daughter uses in her soaps. 🙂
- // // When I was in high school, my mom was one of those mothers that got asked if she was a sister if she ever came to the school for anything. She looks young because her skin looks young. She ha…
- I have such a problem staking my tomatoes, they always seem to collapse once they get huge in they summer. I love, love these DIY sturdy tomato cages!! Im totally going to make these for my tomatoes this year.
- 11 ways to make your own deodorant | www.eatnakednow.com
- Easy Homemade Roll-On Deodorant Recipe – If youve ever wished for an easy, oil-free deodorant option that doesnt leave stains on snug fitting clothing, I think youll love this recipe!