Photo via: greatist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Manic Panic Virgin Snow Before and After Good know in case I ever bleach again
- DIY Deodorant: The 4-Ingredient Recipe to De-Stink Naturally (dont know if I would ever really do this, but its interesting)
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- // // I have been using a number of things in my armpits these days… My Husbands deodorant, which is not an evil antiperspirant, but still bad news… My whipped body butter, which works pretty …
- // // When I was in high school, my mom was one of those mothers that got asked if she was a sister if she ever came to the school for anything. She looks young because her skin looks young. She ha…
- I have such a problem staking my tomatoes, they always seem to collapse once they get huge in they summer. I love, love these DIY sturdy tomato cages!! Im totally going to make these for my tomatoes this year.
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- This homemade deodorant is my absolute favorite and perfect for sensitive skin. Plus its easy to make and super effective it. Try it!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- I shared our colorful color fight party and now I want to show you how to make the DIY color powder for the color fight! This DIY version will save you l