Photo via: truebluemeandyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- 5 Vitamin C Serums for Glowing Skin | If you’re searching for a youthful glow, look no further than vitamin C. It’s the powerhouse ingredient that brightens, firms, smoothes, and may even prevent and treat UV damage. When looking to use it in your skincare routine, opt for a serum. It’s the most potent and will provide the biggest bang for your buck. Here, some of our favorites to choose from.
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- Give your budding graffiti artist the finest gear this spring with these DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops. Your toddler will doodle for days with these homemade craft supplies. Have your kiddo take note that while these chalk pops may look like delicious lollipops, theyâre made for sketching, not snacking.
- Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY at LuLus.com! Ingredients: -1 Tablespoon Room Temperature Coconut Oil -2 Tablespoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt -3-4 Drops Rose Organic Essential Oil Simply whisk these three ingredients together with a fork for a ready-to-use scrub! Use on hands, feet, arms, and legs. Store leftovers in an airtight container.