Photo via: freebiefindingmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Coconut Oil Hair Mask ~ Using coconut oil on hair will produce luxurious locks that’ll be the envy of everyone around you! It’s cheap, easy, and beats any restorative hair mask from the drug store.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- STARFRUIT Pure Fiji Spa Soap | A gentle, long-lasting creamy soap hand made from fresh coconut milk and a nourishing blend of exotic nut extracts. Generous amounts of virgin coconut oil and natural glycerin produce a luxurious, rich lather and is an especially mild cleanser for the entire body. Feel clean, invigorated and refreshed. SHOP Natural Skin Care Products https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-ss110.html | Natural Beauty
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- Whether you are plagued with dry hair, oily hair, or both, this guide to Do-It-Yourself all natural hair masks will help you add shine, moisture, and balance to your lovely locks! With only three ingredients per mask, most of which you can find in your kitchen in addition to Oro de Sonora organic jojoba oil, there is no excuse for why you wouldnt try them!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Elusive as making shaving cream may seem, creating your own blend of simple ingredients can result in your very own-and it’s free from any preservatives, chemicals, or strange perfumes and dyes added to cream sold in stores. You will need… -2/3 cup Shea nut oil or Shea butter -2/3 coconut…
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- This DIY perfect skin mask recipe will give you the BEST skin you’ve had in years! Whether you have acne prone skin, aging skin, oily skin, and even dry skin, this mask will and DOES work for every skin type! Because of its all natural ingredients, it’s cheap to make, and you probably already have… Read More »
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.