Photo via: blog.radiantlifecatalog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- An easy recipe for vanilla and coconut diy lip scrub. This at-home scrub is inexpensive, tastes great, and keeps your lips smooth and moisturized.
- DIY Virgin Coconut Oil Lip Balm – The View from Great Island
- Make your own Homemade Vanilla Lip Balm at home!
- DIY Raspberry Lemonade Lip Balm recipe – This gorgeous ombre raspberry lemonade lip balm is easy to make and is ultra-moisturizing for your lips!
- Easy DIY lip balm refill tutorial. Dont buy expensive lip balm – Make Your Own with just a couple ingredients. High quality and easy to make!
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- This homemade deodorant is my absolute favorite and perfect for sensitive skin. Plus its easy to make and super effective it. Try it!
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- The kind of scrub you DO want! Coffee, coconut oil, and a hint of vanilla make this scrub perfect for summer skincare! DIY
- This DIY Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm with Printable Labels is fun and easy to make for yourself or as a gift for Christmas, Valentines Day, or birthdays.