Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Inexpensive jar candles from the dollar tree and mason jars wrapped in burlap with red gingham bow. Simple, easy table decor for western/cowboy themed party.
- DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light | Blesser House – Only takes $6 and 20 minutes!
- DIY Mason Jar Solar LIghts | Spruce up your patio with this easy DIY Solar Light project. Easy to make. See the tutorial on Todays Creative Life
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- Create these cironella mason jar candles and keep the bugs away!
- Homemade Mint Sugar Scrub in a Mason Jar – a perfect gift idea for the holidays!
- Easy Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Hand scrub – kind of like MaryKays Satin Hands…only cheaper! GREAT GIFT IDEA! – make, put in mason jar, tie with bow, add a tag!
- Mason jar canisters in kitchen More
- This Root Beer Float Sugar Scrub smells great and looks adorable in the mini mason jar mugs! It can be used as a lip scrub, body scrub and foot scrub.
- Wood Planks and Lace with Lavender Flowers in Mason Jar Rustic Bridal Shower, Wedding Invitation, or RSVP Card- Printable File