Photo via: sugarspiceandglitter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A bath bomb is always a fun addition to your bath time. This little DIY project is an explosion of color, natural ingredients, and beautiful aroma to what is your typical, sometimes flat, water-filled tub. There are so many kinds of bath bombs you can do, and not one of them will empty your pocket. …
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts , or you can keep them for yourself!diybeauty
- Sing Inspired Cardboard Tube Microphone Craft For Kids – Sing along to your favorite songs in the movie! Perfect for family movie night!
- A NEW recipe for DIY Bath Bombs that foam like crazy when theyre added to water. A great addition to bathtime from Fun at Home with Kids
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bath Bombs are the perfect uplifting gift. Great for a busy mom or someone who just needs their day brightened a bit. The smell of creamy sweet vanilla teamed with fresh lemon is good enough to eat and hard to be in a bad mood smelling.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Rosemary Lavender Bath Salt – Easy DIY Gift Idea. Perfect for Mothers Day, Holidays or Party Favors. LivingLocurto.com
- With colorful layers and a sweet cherry scent, these fizzing bath treats are perfect for cheering up the last lingering days of winter. Say hello to spring with this fun and easy project – made with mineral rich Dead Sea Salt, moisturizing Mango Butter, a
- If you love entertaining outdoors, a drink dispenser is a must-have addition to your next party. Its the perfect way to serve refreshing summer drinks, like freshly squeezed lemonade or homemade sangria, and it makes it easy for guests to help themselves throughout the evening.
- Easy decoupage glitter plates! These fun plates were found at Target, and I just used Mod Podge and glitter to create a fun DIY craft or gift!