Photo via: kenarry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make easy DIY sea glass lanterns. This is a great way to upcycle empty glass jars into beautiful home decor craft!
- 10 Beautiful DIY Spring Easter Eggs – stylish way to decorate your home for spring!
- Stenciled wrapping paper – use regular white wrapping paper and any stencils…could be a pretty way to decorate a tabletop at a party (since you can create it to match your color scheme)
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- HOW TO turn a plain bottle to an ARTSY BOTTLE. You can create a beautiful scene in your imagination and capture that on paper, cut-out then place it on a glass bottle. Let your creative juices flow.
- DIY design ideas – How to Professionally Decorate Your Dining Room or Living Room Mantel. Learn elements that will make your Mantel look beautiful! Learn how to professionally decorate a mantel.
- Making a recycled tin can lantern and planter is a great way to reduce, reuse, and recycle while making some great DIY decor for your garden or patio.
- DIY Cat Condo made from an Old Stool – Want to create a Cat Tree for your cat? Make this Cat Condo from an old stool. This cat perch includes a scratching post and hammock. CatsLoveNutrish [ad]
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- I’ve always been a little obsessed with stained glass. I love exploring old churches with those beautiful windows. If you find them at the right time of day the colour from the light can change the atmosphere around you. It’s quite magical. I’ve wanted to try recreating that look for years. I love playing with perspex …
- Form meets function in this gorgeous space, a combination craft room and feminine home office. Click to take a virtual tour of 25 beautiful craft rooms and feminine work spaces. Youll be blown away by all the storage ideas, DIY and decorating ideas from professional crafters and your favorite bloggers.
- How To Paint A Bathroom Sink: Quick, Easy and Inexpensive Way To Update Your Bathroom – No Plumber Needed!