Photo via: mindbodygreen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Deodorant with simple ingredients YOULL NEED: 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/4 cup cornstarch (or arrowroot powder for sensitive skin), 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/8 -1/4 teaspoon essential oil (lavender and lemongrass are great!) TARAAAA!
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Post image for Homemade All-Natural Deodorant
- All-Natural, Sensitive Skin Essential Oil Deodorant Recipe
- Make Your Own: Homemade Deodorant Recipe with Rosemary, Lemongrass, and Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil Deodorant: Just 3 easy ingredients, and it really works! | cadryskitchen.com
- Soothing, yet effective, this natural homemade deodorant stick works without baking soda nor coconut oil, and uses zinc to help combat odors for those with sensitive skin.
- Learn how easy it is to mix up your own all-natural foaming hand soap. It has coconut oil to moisturize your skin, and essential oils to tackle germs.
- Using coconut oil for skin is an all-natural way to eliminate many of the toxic ingredients that are found on drugstore shelves, as well as a cost-effective way to care for your body.
- Need an all-natural way to re-freshen your hair between shampoos? This Homemade Leave-In Hair Conditioner contains a powerful combination of coconut oil and essential oils to moisturize, soften and detangle your hair, but without weighing your hair down.
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.
- DIY: deodorant stick