Photo via: beautyzonediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Here’s How to Make Homemade Detox Foot Pads to Cleanse Your Body from Toxins Overnight
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- A DIY detoxifying bentonite clay mask you can make at home! Click through for the recipe.
- Best Contouring Tips and Tutorials – Master Contouring in 4 Easy Steps – Looking For The Best Contouring Tutorial, Kit or Products For Your Makeup Routine? You Have To See This Drugstore Bronzer, The Powder and Cream That These Tutorials Use To Show You How To Do Your Own Step By Step DIY Contouring At Home. Try A Different Palette Or Contouring Stick Today After Watching These Tutorials – thegoddess.com/contouring-tips-tutorials
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Another spinner said: Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- Photo: Make sure to SHARE this so you can have the instructions SAVED to your timeline! Are yall ready to get them flip flops or sandals on? Dont hide those feet! Show them off! Here are some GREAT home remedies to keep the feet looking and smelling good! ♥ TREATING CRACKED HEELS & BLACKENED FEET ♥ 1. Put shaving cream on your feet. 2. In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine. 3. Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine. 4. While the …
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…