Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Champaign Paper has a wide selection of thank you cards for any occasion. Our cards are hand designed, printed, cut, and scored out of our in home studio. Made in Ohio.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I