Photo via: decorating-ideas-made-easy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive rounded up 25 modern Easter printables for you to fill your picture frames with. Im a big fan of incorporating holiday decorations that doesnt detract too much from your every day home decor.
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- Buy mesh bags from dollar store and fill with downy unstoppables then place in linen closet for fresh smelling towels and sheets all the time!
- 10 Beautiful DIY Spring Easter Eggs – stylish way to decorate your home for spring!
- 8 Dollar Tree DIYs | dollar store decor dollar tree decorations dollar tree painting dollar tree canisters dollar tree moss Topiaries dollar store tray diy decor diy vases
- Tea Light Snowmen Ornament How To – This is a great idea with dollar store items! DIY | Gift | Crafts
- GORGEOUS! Learn how to decorate Easter eggs in these 6 creative ways using things you already have on hand with these simple tutorials.
- Learn how to decorate Easter eggs with nail polish! This water marbling effect turns out so stunning and is easy to do with things you already have!
- papier mache around a balloon then pop balloon when dry. Hang with tiny decorated eggs (or papier mache more of these) inside as a type of bower bird nest for Easter?
- Free printable Bunny Banner for Easter. This is a cheap and super cute way to decorate your home for Easter.
- Beautifully Decorated Long Box Centerpiece Filled with Pumpkins, Pine cones, Berries, Candles, and Cedar for Fall. One long box and 17 versatile ways to decorate it included!
- Already pining for Christmas? Give your summer nude nails that holiday cheer with a neutral manicure accented with just a touch of gold sparkly glitter.