Photo via: denneheydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- You can add any service as clean sink to racks and old pipe joints can be used for water and drainage. Storage and units will offer enough space for keeping kitchen tools and things. You can place outdoor wooden pallet kitchen on a floor created out of pallets to give a traditional attraction.
- DIY united states map wall décor. Wooden rustic sign and tutorial, with link to print large maps. Popular with the Poplins
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- Choosing Floor Stains: Top- bottom- 1) Waterborn clear coat 2) Polyurethane 3) DuraSeal Nutmeg Stain 4) Duraseal Provincial Stain 5) Minwax Weathered Oak. Note: DuraSeal Stains are by Minwax. Left side 80 grit sanded, right side 150 gril sanded. The level of sanding effects the stain appearance.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.