Photo via: crochet-sweaters.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make Christmas trees out of paint sample strips // I like this idea but you would have to add ornaments or garland or something to cover the print on each slab of colour!
- DIY Crochet Bathroom Door Organizer – instructions in the August 2013 issue of Crochet World, or, you can download it here for a small sum http://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?code=AM01213_medium=affiliate_source=cj=CJAAFF.
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- My granny has done this as long as i can remember. She is now in her mid 70s with no wrinkles! Vitamin E Beauty Secret Tip: Dab on under eyes morning and night to tighten skin
- Antique shabby chic style chair | European look for distressed look | living room music room combo | Small Seattle condo home tour: Living Room. A virtual home tour of our little 757 square foot condo in the city. Family friendly farmhouse style on a modern backdrop.
- How to make a farmhouse style DIY towel rack or coat rack. This easy DIY wood towel rack adds function and pretty decor for a bathroom. Click to get the tutorial!
- Ending the Year in a Life Cycle Garden~ Frog life cycle bulletin board display for our end of year open house. The lily pads are pockets with the frog life cycle on a string. Students wrote about each stage on mini lily pads attached between each stage of the frogs life cycle. We delighted our families by turning our hallway into a science & life cycle garden for open house!
- This one is cool too. They have given the paint texture with a sponge or something to make it look like it has fur and then they stained over the whole thing. I would use gel stains.