Photo via: crochet-sweaters.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Local Heroes Fuck You Cardigan (Tell ‘em how yew feel in this cozy cardigan that features a black knit construction, front pockets, a button front closure, and white “Fuck You Very Much” text on the back.) NOTE: You could probably DIY this & pay less.
- Make Christmas trees out of paint sample strips // I like this idea but you would have to add ornaments or garland or something to cover the print on each slab of colour!
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- DIY Crochet Bathroom Door Organizer – instructions in the August 2013 issue of Crochet World, or, you can download it here for a small sum http://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?code=AM01213_medium=affiliate_source=cj=CJAAFF.
- A list of bloggers whose homes are 1600 square feet or less. Great ideas and inspiration for living large in a small space.
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- My granny has done this as long as i can remember. She is now in her mid 70s with no wrinkles! Vitamin E Beauty Secret Tip: Dab on under eyes morning and night to tighten skin
- How to make a farmhouse style DIY towel rack or coat rack. This easy DIY wood towel rack adds function and pretty decor for a bathroom. Click to get the tutorial!