Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Make lazy days in bed extra lovely with a pretty pressed flower tray. Find out how to create your own.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Landscaping can be expensive, but there are ways to create an inviting outdoor space on a budget. Ive put together 20 Backyard Ideas that wont break the bank or your back.
- Stop wasting your hard earned cash on expensive eye creams when you can easily make your own with just two simple ingredients! This DIY two ingredient eye cream works on all skin types and is best applied at night before bed. You can apply this eye cream around your eyes or to your entire face… Read More »
- Searching for some DIY raised garden bed ideas? Here are some easy plans on how to make cheap raised garden bed with free pallets. Great for small spaces or even a community garden!
- Powdered Sugar Substitute. Great for if you cant have sugar, or for when you run out of powdered sugar while baking. Heres how you can make your own Powdered Sugar in a pinch – with low carb options!
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Awesome summer hammocks | DIY hammock tutorial and hammocks you can buy | Great for your yard, backyard, indoor, camping, etc. Multi person hammocks, double hammock, single hammock, etc. Really cool and unique hammocks that look awesome and are functional | Outdoor furniture for your backyard, patio, or yard.
- Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes like these are easy to make and a great way to have a spa day at home for a fraction of the cost! Check out these 20 great ideas!