Photo via: housetohome.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It would be too easy hitting the snooze button in a bedroom like this! Wonderful muted colours come together to give the perfect balance of feminine decor and modern chic. Combined with this beautiful world map wallpaper leaves your home feeling refined and stylish.
- DIY Weathered Wood Pantry Crates for Cheap – Blesser House — now to find someone who will save me some diaper boxes…
- Easy Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes – A simple DIY tutorial for making your own Kate Spade storage boxes. No paint, no measuring, no mess. Only takes about 15 minutes. Costs less than $16 to make the set, rather than $54 for the real thing! An Exerci
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- How to Create a Mudroom in the Kitchen. An empty corner of the kitchen was transformed into a functional mudroom with a bench, coat hooks, cookbook shelves, and storage cabinets.
- DIY Bathroom Storage Jars – recycle old glass food jars to create a beautiful way to organize and decorate your bathroom counter.
- Home Office Reveal- Functional and Stylish home office- craft room- office space- One Room Challenge reveal- how to create a functional- multipurpose office space- reading nook- built-in desks- built-in shelving- farmhouse style office
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- winter hair care checklist, how to care for hair in winter, winter hair care routine, how to protect hair from cold temperatures, how to care for damaged hair, how to grow out your hair, best hair care products, hair care tips, hair care hacks, hair care advice, repair damaged hair, best hair care tricks, hair care essentials, get beautiful hair, how to get healthy hair, how to get long hair, how to get thick hair
- Baking Soda with Coconut Oil Underarm Whitening Scrubs Baking soda is an excellent scrub that effectively exfoliates to remove dead and damaged cells, bacteria (or germs) which in turn unclogs the skin pores to lighten up your dark armpits. Coconut oil has antibacterial that prevents germs causing body odor and vitamin E in oil helps to nourish and moisture the skin. BakingSoda CoconutOil UnderarmWhiteningScrubs DIYRemedies
- Organize kids toys with this easy to build toy cubby shelf, inexpensively built using just one sheet of plywood @Remodelaholic
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.