Photo via: manmadediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ikea hack – copper pendant lights | 15 DIY Kitchen Ideas For Organized Culinary Creations
- DIY | textured succulent planters @burkatron
- 20 DIY Wall Planters ~ DivineLifestyle.com
- DIY mid century planters by Ashley Rose of Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY blog.
- DIY Stitched Planters // unique embroidery ideas
- 43 DIY concrete crafts – Hand Blown Concrete Bowls- Cheap and creative projects and tutorials for countertops and ideas for floors, patio and porch decor, tables, planters, vases, frames, jewelry holder, home decor and DIY gifts. http://diyjoy.com/diy-concrete-crafts-projects
- copper detail bathroom black tiles
- Leaves in shades of copper and red brighten a traditional wreath. More holiday wreaths: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/seasonal-decorating/beautiful-holiday-wreaths/?page=27,0
- Deep Conditioning Molasses Hair Mask This deep conditioning molasses hair mask combines Iron and Copper rich molasses with protein packed yogurt to nourish and strengthen hair.
- subway tiles, dark grout, open shevles, copper and wood accents
- Grapefruit is known as an antioxidant and also for its strong antibacterial properties. It’s rich in vitamin C, contain vitamins A, B, D, E, and calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and iron. The Magical drink of health and beauty Ingredients: One large ripe grapefruit One tablespoon of honey Cut the grapefruit in half, it’s preferable …
- Succulents in concrete planters