Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Homemade DIY Bath Bombs | Rose Bath Bombs Tutorial Like Lush | Pretty and Cheap DIY Gifts | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Homemade lotion bars. Just like LUSH.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- These lovely rose lotion bars are easy to make and a wonderful addition to your homemade bath and beauty projects!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- 13 Diy Lotion Bars And Body Butters For Silky-soft Skin – Make Your Own Shea Body Butter With This Recipe.
- Homemade Bug Repellent Lotion Bars – If youre planning to spend time outdoors this spring/summer, youll want to take these bug repellent lotion bars along with you. They nourish skin and are perfect for travel because they dont leak like sprays.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Herbal Bath Teas – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell