Photo via: hgtvgardens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For Sensitive Pierced ears – coat the metal hoops with Vaseline before inserting into your ears. it will prevent inflamed earlobes.
- @candyjewelshair is so full and luscious! ❤️ Yessssssuuuhhh!!! Im only wearing 3 bundles of Peruvian Straight texture. Use my code ( BRITT )at checkout for some money off your purchase. candyjewelshair ______________________________________________________________ @outsasd Cat ears. @coalnterryvintage shirt.
- Wash an old mascara container and fill with: ½ of the container with castor oil, ½ vitamin E oil, ¼ aloe vera gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- build an elevated container garden with high quality cedar and IKEA trestle legs
- Cute decorating idea for kitchen, glass container (thinking home store here), fill with lemons….thinking you could fill with pumpkins for fall, christmas decorations for Dec., sparkly dollar store Easter eggs for Easter….
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- Tips for Container Gardening – Learn how to design welcoming entryways and colorful nooks with our top 10 ideas for planters, window boxes, and hanging baskets.
- Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY at LuLus.com! Ingredients: -1 Tablespoon Room Temperature Coconut Oil -2 Tablespoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt -3-4 Drops Rose Organic Essential Oil Simply whisk these three ingredients together with a fork for a ready-to-use scrub! Use on hands, feet, arms, and legs. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results
- This detailed, easy-to-follow tutorial will show you exactly what you need for the perfect herb container garden, plus walk you through the steps to planting your own container herb garden | Home for the Harvest
- Its easy to make your own potting soil for container gardening! This simple four-ingredient recipe is perfect for growing vegetables, herbs and flowers.
- Mosquito Repellent Plants | Plants that repel bugs | Bug Repelling Plants | Container Plants| Mosquito Repelling Plants