Photo via: inkstruck.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: stamped air dry clay bowls
- Ornament Idea from: 12 Air Dry Clay Projects that will instantly inspire you!
- Diy Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY: constellation trinket dishes
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Drying your hair shouldn’t take forever. With high velocity airflow, Dyson Supersonic dries hair ultra-fast. Precise heat settings measure air temperature 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control and preventing extreme heat damage. See what Dyson can do for your hair.
- DIY Faux Black Marble Pumpkin – Suite One Studio
- Champaign Paper has a wide selection of thank you cards for any occasion. Our cards are hand designed, printed, cut, and scored out of our in home studio. Made in Ohio.
- ELF Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter ~:~ These are super awesome, for those that dont think so, first scrape the top surface layer off with a knife or whatnot. Then use it and you will be SHOCKED.!!! They are amazing.!!!!
- Social Print Studio
- Studio McGee | Our Top Pinned Images this Week