Photo via: blog.lulus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.
- DIY Lip Scrub – perfect for chapped lips. I love Lush, but sometimes its just out of my budget. INGREDIENTS: •1 tablespoon organic raw coconut oil •3 teaspoons organic coarse sugar •1 teaspoon honey •5 drops essential oil
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- TheseWORK and are great gifts!:)DIY Bath Bombs: 8 oz. of baking soda 4 oz. of citric acid 4 oz. of corn starch 4 oz. of Epsom salts (make sure these are fine grained) ¾ tsp. of water 2 tsp. essential oil 2.5 tsp. almond oil (optional) A few drops of food coloring Round, plastic, snap together dome molds Whisk Bowl and cup for mixing Fluffy towel. diybeauty
- Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl. T
- Treat Choline-Damaged Hair Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of a peeled cucumber. Cover you hair with the mixture and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. You’ll see your hair return to normal almost immediately. I have nit tried this, but I will this summer.
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- DIY Beach Spray: In an empty spray bottle add: 1 c. water, 1 Tbp. Sea Salt, 1 tsp. Coconut Oil, 1 tsp. hair gel: shake well to mix and apply generously to almost-dry hair. Flip your head over, scrunch your hair and allow it to air-dry. [5 Gorgeous Beach Hairstyles]
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- This ultimate detox salt bar recipe combines pink Himalayan salt with coconut derived activated charcoal for the ultimate detox salt bath! Superfatted at 20%, this detox salt bar recipe also contains castor, safflower and coconut oils as well as mango butter for their lather and conditioning properties.