Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coconut Oil Uses — This stuff works like magic!!! I rub it all over after every shower and after I shave… One week later: Bye, bye cellulite, shrunk pores(on my face), mended my split ends, took the bags off my eyes, lengthened my eyelashes, and healed my lips(which tend to peel).–
- Ok I did the one for the eye lashes with the Vit E and Castor oil and it WORKS!!!! :R 7 Uses for Castor Oil 1. Face Cleanser 2. Makeup remover 3. Hair growth 4. Darkening hair 5. Longer Thicker Eyelashes or Brows 6. Scar healing 7. Mole and wart removal
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Simply mash up a banana or two until the banana(s) becomes cream like — this shouldnt take long. Once it is in a creamy form, apply it liberally to your entire face. Let it sit for around 30 minutes and then rinse it away with warm water. When it comes to natural wrinkle removal, it doesnt get much easier than coconut oil. Just rub warm coconut oil into your skin each night Pineapple is another great homemade wrinkle remover.
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- Shave scrub : Mix coconut oil and sugar until it reaches the consistency that you like. Apply your shave scrub prior to shaving. This stuff is amazing! Leaves your legs smooth and NO razor burns!
- Homemade Natural Chest Rub : did you know the leading chest rub on the market contains petroleum and turpentine oil?! I don’t want to put that nasty chemical on my skin! This natural remedy uses coconut oil + eucalyptus, peppermint, & lemon Essential Oils.
- LIKE IT…I used a small plastic bottle and an old mascara brush. I did it every night for about two weeks straight and noticed a difference in my lashes…now if I can just remember to do it EVERY NIGHT lol ~ Thicken and lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows: mix 1/4 parts aloe vera gel, 1/4 parts castor oil, 1/2 parts vitamin E oil and apply before bed
- Coffee mask for your skin, more commonly referred to as a MAGIC face mask. It works WONDERS for all skin types — helps with acne, redness, dark circles, tightening, brightening, etc!
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder, this stuff is AMAZING!! It completely covers all the imperfections on my face I use it over my liquid makeup and it makes it a smooth airbrushed finish! Love this product!
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017