Photo via: indianbeautyspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- Need an all-natural way to re-freshen your hair between shampoos? This Homemade Leave-In Hair Conditioner contains a powerful combination of coconut oil and essential oils to moisturize, soften and detangle your hair, but without weighing your hair down.
- Hair Perfume – 10 ways to make your hair smell good: Hair Mist: Put 1/2 cup distilled water / rose water or witch hazel.bAdd 5 to 10 drops of essential or fragrance oil
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity
- How to Condition Your Hair With Aloe Vera: Get Soft, Shiny Hair
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo – COCONUT MILK and HONEY | Discover the South Pacifics secret for beautiful hair with this ultra nourishing, hydrating shampoo. Natural coconut cleansers effortlessly remove buildup while exotic extracts nourishes hair and scalp – restoring bounce and shine for healthy looking hair. Sulphate free. SHOP https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-sp.html?attribs=Hair | Coconut Oil | Natural Skin Care Products
- Coconut Oil- Makes your hair really soft and makes it grow crazy fast. – I have been doing this for YEARS (and am actually doing it now…lol) Works wonders!!!
- Beauty DIY for Homemade DIY Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and Lash Conditioner
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- http://www.shorthaircutsforblackwomen.com/black-tea-rinse-for-hair/ Rosemary Natural Hair Rinse Recipe – 10-15 sprigs fresh rosemary, 4 c water, 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar. Steep rosemary in water for 30 minutes, strain, add vinegar. Use in place of vinegar conditioner when washing hair, and let sit for 3-4 min before rinsing with cool water.
- green tea for hair – Green tea helps make hair strong and shiny! It’s a natural remedy for dandruff as well as dry hair. Steep 3-4 green tea bags in 1 liter of boiling water for about an hour. Let it cool and use the liquid as a final rinse after you’ve shampooed and conditioned.