Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY cork lid storage box – perfect for all those bits and pieces that have no other home.
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- Easy decoupage glitter plates! These fun plates were found at Target, and I just used Mod Podge and glitter to create a fun DIY craft or gift!
- How to decoupage fabric onto shelves. – Mod Podge Rocks
- In fact, every product you buy should have the life in months marked on some…
- These organizing tips for the garage will have your entire home in order in no time. If you are tired of parking on the street instead of the garage, this will help you get your car back in it’s home.
- Cute looking hollow pieces of logs with heart shaped cut outs on the sides. Perfect as candle holders and gives out a pretty heart shaped light from afar.
- An AMAZING workout to sculpt all those sexy back muscles! Banish the back fat HERE!
- magnetic makeup board: cover a sheet of metal with fabric and glue to a frame. add small magnets to the back of your makeup products.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Use safari Matt duo liquid From @aboni_cosmetics (mat liquid forest green ) use some myth by @maccosmetics TO create that light green in the center then applied glitter From @snookisofficialtwin @glitterinjections all over the Dark green part . Hollygram From @limecrimemakeup on it and also @maccosmetics clear gloss
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!