Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get over 400 projects – all the Mod Podge crafts youll ever need! If you have never used it before or used it for years, youll find something here.
- The body of the chest was painted Cloudy Morning The branches were painted with acrylic craft paint. vintage bird graphics printed them on card stock and used Mod Podge to decoupage them onto the front of the chest.
- DIY cork lid storage box – perfect for all those bits and pieces that have no other home.
- Easy decoupage glitter plates! These fun plates were found at Target, and I just used Mod Podge and glitter to create a fun DIY craft or gift!
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- How to decoupage fabric onto shelves. – Mod Podge Rocks
- Decorate a canvas with comic books and Mod Podge
- In fact, every product you buy should have the life in months marked on some…
- These organizing tips for the garage will have your entire home in order in no time. If you are tired of parking on the street instead of the garage, this will help you get your car back in it’s home.
- magnetic makeup board: cover a sheet of metal with fabric and glue to a frame. add small magnets to the back of your makeup products.
- An AMAZING workout to sculpt all those sexy back muscles! Banish the back fat HERE!
- Cute looking hollow pieces of logs with heart shaped cut outs on the sides. Perfect as candle holders and gives out a pretty heart shaped light from afar.