Photo via: turningithome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Office Reveal- Functional and Stylish home office- craft room- office space- One Room Challenge reveal- how to create a functional- multipurpose office space- reading nook- built-in desks- built-in shelving- farmhouse style office
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- 20 Insanely Clever DIY Projects for Your Bathroom
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Beauty Tip: The right brow shape can actually lift your face and open up your eyes. Remember that the wider the space in between the the brows, can make the tip of nose appear wide as well. 1- is where a eyebrow should begin. 2- where arch should be. 3- is where brown ends. www.facebook.com/beautifulyoumarykay
- DIY Crochet Bathroom Door Organizer – instructions in the August 2013 issue of Crochet World, or, you can download it here for a small sum http://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?code=AM01213_medium=affiliate_source=cj=CJAAFF.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- This week I finished a custom corner bed frame for my two daughters who share a room. (I still have to build the corner nightstand part) I was inspired by the Pottery Barn Corner-Bed-Frame in the picture below. What you will need for this project: 2 IKEA Kallax Shelving…
- Ditch the store bought cleaners full of chemicals and clean your bathroom with these DIY toilet cleaner tabs plus 8 other ways you can go waste free in your bathroom. ad
- Succulents are a huge trend right now, and everyone seems to have a fascination with unique projects making use of succulents. Unfortunately succulents can get expensive to purchase, however faux succulents can be a great way to save a little cash and make trendy, fuss-free home décor pieces.