Photo via: turningithome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- 20 Insanely Clever DIY Projects for Your Bathroom
- Beauty Tip: The right brow shape can actually lift your face and open up your eyes. Remember that the wider the space in between the the brows, can make the tip of nose appear wide as well. 1- is where a eyebrow should begin. 2- where arch should be. 3- is where brown ends. www.facebook.com/beautifulyoumarykay
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- Ditch the store bought cleaners full of chemicals and clean your bathroom with these DIY toilet cleaner tabs plus 8 other ways you can go waste free in your bathroom. ad
- Succulents are a huge trend right now, and everyone seems to have a fascination with unique projects making use of succulents. Unfortunately succulents can get expensive to purchase, however faux succulents can be a great way to save a little cash and make trendy, fuss-free home décor pieces.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- Landscaping can be expensive, but there are ways to create an inviting outdoor space on a budget. Ive put together 20 Backyard Ideas that wont break the bank or your back.
- You can add any service as clean sink to racks and old pipe joints can be used for water and drainage. Storage and units will offer enough space for keeping kitchen tools and things. You can place outdoor wooden pallet kitchen on a floor created out of pallets to give a traditional attraction.