Photo via: purefreshdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Soda with Coconut Oil Underarm Whitening Scrubs Baking soda is an excellent scrub that effectively exfoliates to remove dead and damaged cells, bacteria (or germs) which in turn unclogs the skin pores to lighten up your dark armpits. Coconut oil has antibacterial that prevents germs causing body odor and vitamin E in oil helps to nourish and moisture the skin. BakingSoda CoconutOil UnderarmWhiteningScrubs DIYRemedies
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- Use Tape To Clean Up Glitter Fallout DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Makeup EyeMakeup EyeShadow Eyes
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo – COCONUT MILK and HONEY | Discover the South Pacifics secret for beautiful hair with this ultra nourishing, hydrating shampoo. Natural coconut cleansers effortlessly remove buildup while exotic extracts nourishes hair and scalp – restoring bounce and shine for healthy looking hair. Sulphate free. SHOP https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-sp.html?attribs=Hair | Coconut Oil | Natural Skin Care Products
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- apply for 1 month 1 time per week. hair grows about 10 cm! mask recipe is very simple and is based on the fact that mustard bake, warming the skin of the head and causing a rush of blood to the hair follicles: 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder (available from the Department of spices) with hot water to dissolve 2 tablespoons of hot water 1 egg yolk 2 tablespoons olive (peach, burdock, and any other cosmetic oil) 2 teaspoons of sugar (the more sugar, the meaner)
- Scalp Detox for Healthy hair Growth
- Dermatologist Dr. Dhaval G. Bhanusali “Some oils are actually good for oily skin. Depending on the ingredients, the oils can be rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients, which help soothe and smooth the skin. “The mistake many people make is that they use harsh, drying cleansers and products that strip the ‘good’ oils on the skin surface causing irritated, raw skin,”
- Here is what you can do to a dull and old wooden tray- decoupage. There is a way to pretty up that tray and it is a very easy DIY.
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.