Photo via: bybrittanygoldwyn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repupose Your Babys Crib Into a Chalkboard Easel, Garden Trellis, Drying Rack & More!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- We made over our sons room with IKEA furniture, and we absolutely love it! All that extra storage, it was so affordable, and he can grow with these furniture! Kids bedroom makeover, Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com bedroom kidsroom makeover design
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Brushing Teeth with Activated Charcoal… Check out how this black substance can turn your teeth white
- Freshen up your laundry room with this EASY DIY floating shelf project! Learn how to build floating shelves for your laundry room! PurexCrystalFresh cbias | ad
- Looking for a creative project to tackle this weekend? What about weaving? Check out expert advice and visual inspiration in our how-to post on the Etsy Blog — then shop for DIY kits and supplies on Etsy.com. etsy
- Homemade Ant Killer: Water, Sugar, and Borax! My notes: I just used this yesterday for those teeny tiny ants. Within 24 hours, they disappeared. Yay! (I cut the recipe down and only made 1/3 of it. It was perfect and I still have a little bit of it left over.)
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Ladder Towel Rack crafts homedecor
- DIY Black Mask│Charcoal Mask│Homemade Mask│Black Peel-off Mask│Blackhead Remover│Blackhead Mask This DIY mask has been going all around the internet! Check this out to see if it really works?!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Decorative Mountain Shelf @istandarddesign
- Ever since I was a child, I have had sensitive skin. I could not use lotions or even laundry detergent that contained perfumes or fragrances of any kind. Over the years if I could not find a product that was fragrance free then I just used whatever was the least irritating for my skin. I …