Photo via: bybrittanygoldwyn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repupose Your Babys Crib Into a Chalkboard Easel, Garden Trellis, Drying Rack & More!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Brushing Teeth with Activated Charcoal… Check out how this black substance can turn your teeth white
- Looking for a creative project to tackle this weekend? What about weaving? Check out expert advice and visual inspiration in our how-to post on the Etsy Blog — then shop for DIY kits and supplies on Etsy.com. etsy
- Homemade Ant Killer: Water, Sugar, and Borax! My notes: I just used this yesterday for those teeny tiny ants. Within 24 hours, they disappeared. Yay! (I cut the recipe down and only made 1/3 of it. It was perfect and I still have a little bit of it left over.)
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Ladder Towel Rack crafts homedecor
- Is a HEADBOARD just for the bed ? Not really, I turned it into a REMINDER BOARD. Check out the tutorial. This could be very well your quickest DIY.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Decorative Mountain Shelf @istandarddesign
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- DIY Pinecone Birdfeeder is a great easy kids craft that is ideal for Spring! Make this Spring Craft Idea with just a few supplies in minutes!
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.