Photo via: 1000lifehacks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- I was looking for an easy way to separate cream from fresh milk. A spoon was too time consuming, a gravy separator was better, but check this Homestead Hack! TaylorMadeHomestead
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Check out this frugal living tip on how to keep berrie fresh longer. DIY projects, organization, and more are great ways to repurpose jars.
- Talk about eye-catching, this idea will make a definite statement on an apartment balcony. Check out more gardening tricks for small spaces.
- check out this super fun craft room tour-lots of great organization ideas
- This simple All Natural Homemade Shampoo for Kids is surprisingly easy to make and a real bargain too! Check out the simple DIY instructions here:
- Still using drugstore hair color? This is the smarter way to color hair your gray roots. Try this customized hair color and check out why it was voted 1 by Allure.
- Try this amazing at-home bath detox your body needs! Check out Beauty.com to pamper yourself with amazing products.
- Brushing Teeth with Activated Charcoal… Check out how this black substance can turn your teeth white
- Check out how this old sling bookshelf was transformed into a fun, colorful kids sling bookshelf for a playroom!