Photo via: 1000lifehacks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- I was looking for an easy way to separate cream from fresh milk. A spoon was too time consuming, a gravy separator was better, but check this Homestead Hack! TaylorMadeHomestead
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Check out how this old sling bookshelf was transformed into a fun, colorful kids sling bookshelf for a playroom!
- Still using drugstore hair color? This is the smarter way to color hair your gray roots. Try this customized hair color and check out why it was voted 1 by Allure.
- This simple All Natural Homemade Shampoo for Kids is surprisingly easy to make and a real bargain too! Check out the simple DIY instructions here:
- This DIY built-in storage bench is amazing! Check out this bench tutorial and build your own storage bench! Love it!
- Check out this frugal living tip on how to keep berrie fresh longer. DIY projects, organization, and more are great ways to repurpose jars.
- repel garden slugs and add a modern boho design to any planter with this easy DIY! check out the full tutorial on jojotastic.com
- Check out how to make this easy DIY Ornament Wreath this Christmas- and theres no hot glue gun required!
- Try this amazing at-home bath detox your body needs! Check out Beauty.com to pamper yourself with amazing products.
- Talk about eye-catching, this idea will make a definite statement on an apartment balcony. Check out more gardening tricks for small spaces.