Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Hammock Chair for bedroom decor @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY upholstered bench @istandarddesign
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Check out how to make this easy DIY Ornament Wreath this Christmas- and theres no hot glue gun required!
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- This simple All Natural Homemade Shampoo for Kids is surprisingly easy to make and a real bargain too! Check out the simple DIY instructions here:
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Clock End Table @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Decorative Mountain Shelf @istandarddesign
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- Make lazy days in bed extra lovely with a pretty pressed flower tray. Find out how to create your own.
- Oregano is not only an awesome addition to our food, but also has baffling health benefits! Check out how to grow oregano and why you should!
- Between Pinterest, the popularity of beauty bloggers, and the amount of makeup apps out there that can make one look flawless in seconds, it’s easy to forget how many makeup beginners there are. For every girl who can post an Instagram video of herself applying a gorgeous cat-eye in mere seconds, there are 10 girls out there who are struggling to even apply just a straight line of regular eyeliner.