Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Hammock Chair for bedroom decor @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY upholstered bench @istandarddesign
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Check out how to make this easy DIY Ornament Wreath this Christmas- and theres no hot glue gun required!
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Clock End Table @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Decorative Mountain Shelf @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Box Shelves @istandarddesign
- This simple All Natural Homemade Shampoo for Kids is surprisingly easy to make and a real bargain too! Check out the simple DIY instructions here:
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- Make lazy days in bed extra lovely with a pretty pressed flower tray. Find out how to create your own.