Photo via: mitosustampin.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I used the awesome Stampin’ Up! stamp sets called Beautiful You and Suite Sentiments from the upcoming 2017 Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today. I thought that the timing was …
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Linda Vich: June Wind Up and Projects. Balloons and a paper pieced stamp from Beautiful You produce a stunning layered card.
- This easy DIY Stamped Friendship Tea Towel is the perfect gift from the heart. Make one to give and make one to keep. Stampin! Up Eastern Beauty set is the star of this craft project.
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- What if you could transform your body in just four minutes? You may think that it’s too good to be true,but with the 28-day Plank Challenge from Women Daily Magazine, by slowly training your body for endurance and strength you will get amazing results.
- The best drugstore body wash from Caress + a giveaway to win a $250 Walmart gift card! MoreThanOneThing sponsored by Walmart | @walmart | affordable beauty, drugstore beauty, beauty review, bath and body products, shower gel, bath products, shower products, best of beauty, beauty under $5, best of beauty under $5, Florida beauty blogger Ashley Brooke Nicholas, silk robes, rose gold lipstick, candles, perfume, beautiful flowers
- Easy 4 step to perfect browsss I recommend using a Mac spiked eyebrow pencil or a NYX Micro Brow Pencil to lightly sketch out the lower eyebrow Easiest guide in my opinion | Beauty Tips & Tricks
- Looking for a creative project to tackle this weekend? What about weaving? Check out expert advice and visual inspiration in our how-to post on the Etsy Blog — then shop for DIY kits and supplies on Etsy.com. etsy
- Stacker time! ⏰ FYI – Stackers can be wedding bands and wedding bands can be stackers! It all depends on how YOU style them. Featured Top to Bottom: 1mm Matte band (14k YG), Petite Tapered Baguette band (.24ctw, 14k YG), French Pavé band (.15ctw, 14k YG). Shop ‘em online. Link in the BIO.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.