Photo via: lifenreflection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Homemade body wash with oatmeal and lavender. Im so making this!
- Herbal Oat Milk Bath | A soothing oat milk concentrate infused with chamomile, lavender, and calendula.
- DIY Bar Soap: Lavender Chamomile Tea Soap | DIY Homemade Cool Mothers Day Ideas by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-gifts-mothers-day-ideas/
- Whip up this healing and comforting Chamomile Lavender Lotion to soothe all that dry skin.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- The rich, bubbly lather of this homemade body wash recipe cleanses while moisturizing. With only three ingredients, it couldnt be easier to make!
- Dove Body Wash DIY I have made a ton of this and will never purchase body wash, this is the real thing, thick, creamy and lathers up great!!
- Chemical Free Moisturizing Body Wash – Inspire Beauty Tips
- Looking for a few new favorite homemade soap recipes? Learn how to make homemade soap with these 33 super recipes! Detergent, bar soap, body wash and more!
- Homemade body wash. I have been making this with a Dove Go Moisture bar, and saving over $6.00 per bottle for the same stuff