Photo via: thenerdyfarmwife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- These lovely rose lotion bars are easy to make and a wonderful addition to your homemade bath and beauty projects!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Homemade Bug Repellent Lotion Bars – If youre planning to spend time outdoors this spring/summer, youll want to take these bug repellent lotion bars along with you. They nourish skin and are perfect for travel because they dont leak like sprays.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Homemade Sunscreen Lotion Bars…these homemade sunscreen lotion bars are non-toxic, easy to make and portable! sunscreen natural nontoxic
- Use Dollar Store mugs and oil-based Sharpies to make easy and inexpensive mugs that are perfect for gifts.
- Cool DIY Projects – DIY Lotion Bars Make Cool DIY Gifts. Learn How To Make Homemade Lotion Bars – Recipe Like Lush http://diyjoy.com/diy-lotion-bars
- Over 100 Handmade Gifts that are perfect for Christmas gifts, birthday presents, and Mothers Day Gifts… These handmade gift ideas under five dollars are super easy to make, adorable, and affordable… MUST RE-PIN!