Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- PAINTED ROCK GARDEN MARKERS….love this idea using the shapes of the rocks & its so easy to make! http://westvalley.citymomsblog.com/diy-river-rock-garden-markers/
- Different Eyeliner Shapes
- 12 Makeup Brushes You Need and Exactly How to Use Them – They come in different shapes and sizes for a reason!
- Firecracker Cake ~ show your patriotism with this festive cake, with red, white, and blue that runs inside and out…great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any occasion you want to share a little American pride!
- These DIY burp cloth cupcakes make the perfect baby shower gift and they are perfect for decorating the cake table!
- Lets Quilt Something: Day Lily – Free Quilt Pattern – Layer Cake – Disappearing Pinwheel
- DIY Coffee Mug Cake Stand is easy to make and will make a great gift! [ad]
- Paper flower cake topper – DIY
- Obsessed with this stunning cake Rose gold + blush colour palette on point Image by Katie Shuler
- Makeup CAKE
- Low budget rustic wedding… DIY candles/mason jar vases, thrift store lace fabric for tables, DIY wood base for cake, DIY champaign glasses
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…