Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Cool and Easy DIY Hairstyles – The Top Half – Quick and Easy Ideas for Back to School Styles for Medium, Short and Long Hair – Fun Tips and Best Step by Step Tutorials for Teens, Prom, Weddings, Special Occasions and Work. Up dos, Braids, Top Knots and Buns, Super Summer Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-cool-easy-hairstyles
- 41. Fishtail Braid into a Bun This lovely style begins as a side fishtail braid and ends in a braided bun. Fishtail braid looks great on everyone! The style will make you stand out from the crowd. 42. Low Bun + Long Bangs Bring attention to your face with this beautiful low bun updo. Low bun …
- Diy Chic Braided Bun Hair Tutorial: Easy Updos for Long Hair
- Pretty Braided Bun – Stunning Wedding Hair Ideas to Steal For Your Big Day – Photos
- An Easy Braided Updo
- Braided and curled half-up style
- Braided pony.
- diy: cropped shirt || braided fashion crafts
- Azurro Multistrand Braided Statement Bib Necklace – colorful recycled fabric jewelry upcycled fiber necklace multistrand necklace scarfrf
- braided hairstyles for short hair, braid ideas – My Style Vita @mystylevita
- 20 Gorgeous Braided Hairstyles For Long Hair – Trend To Wear