Photo via: eclecticallyvintage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a cute idea to dress up spring decor and wreaths – just add a simple wood banner! Easy DIY crafts idea you can make in 30 minutes!
- Love this idea for giveaways or gifts! The matching containers are so cute 🙂 My cleaning lineup is pretty similar!
- TRIANGLE FABRIC WEIGHTS SEWING TUTORIAL – Make your own weights for sewing with this 10 minutes fabric weights tutorial. Perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but cute enough to use as home decor!
- DIY Lip Gloss and a lesson on Gossip}Activity Day Idea – your homebased mom
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- DIY your own macrame hanging vase with this tutorial. I cant wait to give this macrame craft project a try!
- Ad Brighten up your gardening landscape with this DIY Miniature Farm Window Box Planter idea. ForWhatMattersMost
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- How to make your own candles that look like soda. No fancy equipment needed, this is easy! And they look so real too.
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!