Photo via: clipzine.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Give your photo booth props a uniform, clean look with a simple coat of sparkle! + 17 Glitter Wedding Ideas for Your Inner Glam Bride
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- Galvanized buckets as pendant lights.Would be great in the kitchen, for a barn wedding or a covered porch. Paint the inside gold for that Industrial Chic look.
- gold and pink glittery laser cut wedding invites
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- 37 DIY Outdoor Photo Booth Ideas From Pinterest -repinned from California ceremony officiant https://OfficiantGuy.com
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Featured Hairstyle: Websalon Wedding, Anna Komarova, Featured Photo: Liliya Fadeeva; www.websalon.su; Wedding hairstyle idea.
- 40 Easy Hairstyles for Schools to Try in 2017. Quick, Easy, Cute and Simple Step By Step Girls and Teens Hairstyles for Back to School. Great For Medium Hair, Short, Curly, Messy or Formal Looks. Great For the Lazy Girl Too!!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit