Photo via: simplystacie.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- 5-minute DIY french vanilla coffee body scrub that leaves your skin feeling SO soft! Much cheaper than buying scrubs at the store, and its so easy to make — just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry beauty
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- See how easy it is to make this Homemade Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub for soft skin with common ingredients. No need for essential oils!
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- DIY Lemongrass Honey Sugar Scrub – a sweet, refreshing scrub you can use on your hands, lips, and body for softer skin that’s super moisturized
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with Roses …takes only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make! So simple and will leave your skin silky-smooth.
- Get smooth, silky, and toned skin in just a few minutes with our super easy Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY!