Photo via: stevenlipton.deviantart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Ready to diffuse your essential oils but not sure where to start? You’ve probably heard of humidifier and vaporizer, but the word diffuser may be new to you. There is a difference between the three, so think about them as tools used for different conditions. Here’s a simple explanation of the differences for your reference, and why you’ll want to make sure you always have a diffuser for essential oils.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. A tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.