Photo via: nail-art-ma-passion.over-blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Nail Polish Flowers. I wasnt able to find a link, but the pic is really all I need for inspiration.
- Wall of Essie nail polish
- DIY Scented Nail Polish – Kin Community
- DIY Nail Polish Remover
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- Graphic designer Lauren Silva shares her beauty routine, including the prettiest shades of nail polish and the organic cleanser she uses til the last drop.
- A list of 40 Cruelty-Free and Vegan Nail Polish Brands!
- Tired of limited color selections or compromising on ingredients? This DIY nail polish is totally nontoxic and is the perfect color with one secret ingredient!
- FUN Lacquer Reunion Nail Polish
- Tip 4 Put your nail polish in the fridge for 15 minutes before use. It will go on smoother.
- Learn how to decorate Easter eggs with nail polish! This water marbling effect turns out so stunning and is easy to do with things you already have!
- Cute idea for nail polish storage!