Photo via: nail-art-ma-passion.over-blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3 Nail Polish Hacks – Kin Community
- DIY Nail Polish Remover
- FUN Lacquer Reunion Nail Polish
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- Learn how to decorate Easter eggs with nail polish! This water marbling effect turns out so stunning and is easy to do with things you already have!
- A list of 40 Cruelty-Free and Vegan Nail Polish Brands!
- DIY Scented Nail Polish – Kin Community
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Tired of limited color selections or compromising on ingredients? This DIY nail polish is totally nontoxic and is the perfect color with one secret ingredient!
- Wall of Essie nail polish
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- How to Make Nail Polish Flowers. I wasnt able to find a link, but the pic is really all I need for inspiration.