Photo via: nail-art-ma-passion.over-blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3 Nail Polish Hacks – Kin Community
- DIY Scented Nail Polish – Kin Community
- Recycled light bulbs painted with nail polish. Cute hangings for the garden.
- Tired of limited color selections or compromising on ingredients? This DIY nail polish is totally nontoxic and is the perfect color with one secret ingredient!
- Wall of Essie nail polish
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- essie nail polish
- A list of 40 Cruelty-Free and Vegan Nail Polish Brands!
- How to Make Nail Polish Flowers. I wasnt able to find a link, but the pic is really all I need for inspiration.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- DIY Nail Polish Remover
- Learn how to decorate Easter eggs with nail polish! This water marbling effect turns out so stunning and is easy to do with things you already have!