Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It would be too easy hitting the snooze button in a bedroom like this! Wonderful muted colours come together to give the perfect balance of feminine decor and modern chic. Combined with this beautiful world map wallpaper leaves your home feeling refined and stylish.
- Basic pinup makeup… So easy but so gorgeous! Lips!! — This is an everyday eye routine for me 🙂 minus the bold lip.
- How To Make Your Own Tinted Eos Lip Balm – Click on the picture to see the full tutorial! 🙂
- homemade eyelash lengthener, for everyone who fauns over my long lashs, try this 🙂
- Two tone, black and green glossy lips 🙂
- ive heard from a lot of people that this is the best lotion ever. finally found the recipe 🙂 This IS a good recipe. I had a student give me some for Christmas and it ROCKS!(by Pinner)
- Great DIY Idea for our home 🙂
- Coconut Dots…an easy way to sneak more coconut oil into your daily routine! 🙂
- DIY Coastal Themed Message Board. Such a fun, easy and cute DIY project! This makes me think of the beach and summertime 🙂
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- Olive Oil wash for silky hair – A Pinner wrote… i have thin, stringy, oily, weak, flat hair with disgusting, dead ends. No matter how much trimming and special care I give it…it looks awful. I just used this olive oil mask this morning, and my hair feels thick, lucious and silky!! And my natural waves are bounccing beautifully! It really works 🙂