Photo via: inspiringpretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Looking for only the best green beauty advice? With everything from DIY recipes to essential skin knowledge, these natural beauty books have you covered.
- 200+ DIY Beauty Products and DIY Beauty Recipes. All-natural and non-toxic beauty recipes to try at home! – from livingthenourishedlife.com
- 10 Best Face Masks for Glowing Skin Who doesn’t want a soft and glowing skin without spending much amount on beauty products or parlors? So, here are the best homemade face masks with the simple ingredients that available in your kitchen cupboard.
- Want healthy, younger looking skin? This simple 3-ingredient homemade yogurt face mask will help you achieve it. Theres no need to buy expensive beauty treatments, just head to your kitchen because you likely have all the ingredients right now. This DIY face mask will clean and shrink pores, smooth rough, dry skin, and prevent and clear up breakouts.
- Homemade vanilla lip scrub, a really lovely homemade natural beauty product that leaves lips soft and silky. Perfect for mixing up in the kitchen and spending time with your girls | Daisies & Pie
- Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner. Malic and lactic acids found in the vinegar help to soften and exfoliate your skin, reduce red marks, and treat acne on both your face and body. Apple cider vinegar also tones your skin to the proper pH and gives you that ‘glow’ – naturally! . So basically, its a wonderful beauty secret hiding in your kitchen cupboard!
- Do you suffer from unsightly acne? There’s no need to shell out big bucks for those expensive pore strips at the drug store when within minutes you can whip up your own homemade pore strips. You likely even have most of the ingredients in your kitchen now.
- Cornmeal adds a specific flavor and texture to recipes and has many uses outside of the kitchen as well. Learn more with these 5 Uses for Cornmeal.
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.