Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- Do you love essential oils? If you don’t already you are about to once you discover the myriad of homemade essential oil recipes you can make for beauty products, cleaning products, and other household products. By making these powerful, all natural DIY r
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017
- When you start making your own DIY beauty recipes, it can be hard to find all the supplies you need. Heres a beginners kit for getting started in DIY! http://thepaleomama.com/2014/12/beginners-kit-making-diy-beauty-recipes/
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Remove Pimples Overnight: Are pimples robbing off your peace? Well, that will not happen anymore. Follow the 14 natural remedies that can help you to get rid of pimples overnight! Also understand the causes of pimples and their types.
- Best Tips for Clear Skin You Need To Be Following – Awesome Tips for Clear Skin – Check Out These Step By Step Tips and Tricks For Clear Skin. Are You Looking for Tips For Acne Scars or Home Remedies or Products For Beauty and Skincare? These Are The Best Ideas And Tutorials For How To Use Essential Oils, Facials, and Cleansers to Get Clear Skin. These Cover Blackheads, Acne Scars, And Big Pores and They Are All DIY – thegoddess.com/best-tips-clear-skin
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)