Photo via: realbeautyspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coolest Hammocks ever! A list of the 20 coolest hammocks and its got everything from an outdoor cage hammock, to an indoor hanging seat hammock, to a kayak hammock, to a tent hammock, to a… wait for it… bathtub hammock! And for you DIY lovers weve linked to an awesome DIY hammock tutorial.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Theres a BILLION choices out there when it comes to SKINCARE. This is the ULTIMATE guide you will ever need to help you choose which facial exfoliate is BEST for your awesome skin!
- Looking for only the best green beauty advice? With everything from DIY recipes to essential skin knowledge, these natural beauty books have you covered.
- Impulse Cosmetics | 10 Cult Beauty Brands On Etsy You Had No Idea Existed Sure, this shop has a lot of eyeshadows, but its lipsticks are some of the best things on Etsy. The Opaque Matte Lipsticks ($6.99) have great, bold coverage and range from black to pastel green.
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017
- This DIY perfect skin mask recipe will give you the BEST skin you’ve had in years! Whether you have acne prone skin, aging skin, oily skin, and even dry skin, this mask will and DOES work for every skin type! Because of its all natural ingredients, it’s cheap to make, and you probably already have… Read More »
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- Fashion Blog Style Ideas For Fashionistas This Fashion blog is all about style and beauty. I have curated many looks for any occasion and here you will find some of… Nail Design, Nail Art, Nail Salon, Irvine, Newport Beach
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Want healthy, younger looking skin? This simple 3-ingredient homemade yogurt face mask will help you achieve it. Theres no need to buy expensive beauty treatments, just head to your kitchen because you likely have all the ingredients right now. This DIY face mask will clean and shrink pores, smooth rough, dry skin, and prevent and clear up breakouts.
- Makeup Tips For Looking Your Best In Photos – Make Up Tips And Tricks Including Eyeshadows, Brows, Eyes, Products And Eyebrows Ideas That Will Help You Look Amazing In Photos. Covers Different Hair Colors For Photos And Different Faces, Lipsticks, Including Red Lips, And Lashes And Eyeliner For That Natural Look In Photos. Simple Step By Step Makeup Tutorials For Photography And Beauty Hacks and Ideas To Look Your Best In Photos. Brunettes and Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes, Green Eyes, and Blue Eyes W