Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shower Disks or Bath Bombs: using 1/2 cup water, 1 3/4 cup baking soda and 10-20 drops of your desired Young Living essential oils! Im currently making a batch of Christmas Spirit to give as gifts. Spoon into silicone mold and dry completely! Visit facebook.com/mrsmosersoils for more info & recipes!
- DIY Belle’s Bath Bombs – a fun Disney DIY gift or addition to your Disney movie night. The perfect Beauty & the Beast craft for your bathroom
- LUSH copycat bath bombs – where to get scent recipes for all your favorite perfumes and LUSH scents.:
- DIY Bath Bombs with lemon juice and WITHOUT citric acid or cream of tartar! Tutorial by The Makeup Dummy
- A bath bomb is always a fun addition to your bath time. This little DIY project is an explosion of color, natural ingredients, and beautiful aroma to what is your typical, sometimes flat, water-filled tub. There are so many kinds of bath bombs you can do, and not one of them will empty your pocket. …
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts , or you can keep them for yourself!diybeauty
- DIY Grapefruit Bath Bombs made from just 6 ingredients and only require 5 minutes to make. Take your baths to the next level with these homemade treats.
- How To Make Your Own Lush-Inspired Bath Bombs
- DIY Bath bombs without using citric acid
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- how to make bath bombs without citric acid | These are easy peasy to mix up! Here’s a look at the supplies I used ..
- A NEW recipe for DIY Bath Bombs that foam like crazy when theyre added to water. A great addition to bathtime from Fun at Home with Kids