Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shower Disks or Bath Bombs: using 1/2 cup water, 1 3/4 cup baking soda and 10-20 drops of your desired Young Living essential oils! Im currently making a batch of Christmas Spirit to give as gifts. Spoon into silicone mold and dry completely! Visit facebook.com/mrsmosersoils for more info & recipes!
- DIY Belle’s Bath Bombs – a fun Disney DIY gift or addition to your Disney movie night. The perfect Beauty & the Beast craft for your bathroom
- Make your own amazing LUSH inspired DIY Bath Bombs! Copycat tutorial by The Makeup Dummy Health and Beauty Tips and Recipes
- LUSH copycat bath bombs – where to get scent recipes for all your favorite perfumes and LUSH scents.:
- DIY Bath Bombs with lemon juice and WITHOUT citric acid or cream of tartar! Tutorial by The Makeup Dummy
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts , or you can keep them for yourself!diybeauty
- A bath bomb is always a fun addition to your bath time. This little DIY project is an explosion of color, natural ingredients, and beautiful aroma to what is your typical, sometimes flat, water-filled tub. There are so many kinds of bath bombs you can do, and not one of them will empty your pocket. …
- DIY Grapefruit Bath Bombs made from just 6 ingredients and only require 5 minutes to make. Take your baths to the next level with these homemade treats.
- The best part is by making these Rainbow Surprise Bath Bombs yourself at home you know that the ingredients are safe for your sweet kids and you can also customize the scents, colors, and shape.
- How To Make Your Own Lush-Inspired Bath Bombs
- DIY Bath bombs without using citric acid
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!