Photo via: sogomart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- DIY Shoebox Makeup Organizer | 13 Fun DIY Makeup Organizer Ideas For Proper Storage
- DIY Hanging Organizer | 13 Fun DIY Makeup Organizer Ideas For Proper Storage
- Magnetic Makeup Boards | 13 Fun DIY Makeup Organizer Ideas For Proper Storage
- Mint green makeup and jewelry organizer – display – nail polish rack – beauty station – bedroom storage – wall hanging – wooden – handmade
- Tic-tac-toe game in a bag. Great for travel and as a gift idea.
- Make your own easy homemade face masks using one of these 10 all-natural-ingredient recipes. https://withnaturalgusto.com/10-incredibly-easy-homemade-face-masks/ DIY make-up, DIY make-up storage, DIY make-up organization, DIY make-up bag, DIY make-up brush holder, beauty hacks, beauty tips, make up, make-up ideas, make-up products, make-up storage, make-up looks, skin care, skin care routine, skin care tips, skincare products,, natural make-up, natural eye make up.
- Turn a simple book case into an elegant bench with storage
- Kraft bag gift wrapping with tissue paper, pine, ribbon and gift tag embellishments. These embellishments really make these plain kraft paper bags festive!
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.