Photo via: thediylighthouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coolest Hammocks ever! A list of the 20 coolest hammocks and its got everything from an outdoor cage hammock, to an indoor hanging seat hammock, to a kayak hammock, to a tent hammock, to a… wait for it… bathtub hammock! And for you DIY lovers weve linked to an awesome DIY hammock tutorial.
- If you are looking for modern outdoor furniture, this is a great collection. It includes affordable and bold items youll love to have on your patio! via @diy_candy
- Festival Hair Tutorials – The Double Dutch Braid Bun – Short Quick and Easy Tutorial Guides and How Tos for Braids, Curly Hair, Long Hair, Medium Hair, and that Perfect Updo – Great Ideas for That Summer Music Edm Show, Whether Its A New Hair Color or Some Awesome Accessories and Flowers – Boho and Bohemian Styles with Glitter and a Headband – thegoddess.com/festival-hair-tutorials
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- Landscaping can be expensive, but there are ways to create an inviting outdoor space on a budget. Ive put together 20 Backyard Ideas that wont break the bank or your back.
- If you are an empath or a highly sensitive person then it’s important to know there are special and important ways for you to protect your energy and shield yourself. Your ability to feel and interpret the emotions of others as well as your surroundings can mean that you are also susceptible to the energetic …
- Best Foundations To Try Today – Cool New Foundation Brands and Reviews – These Are The Best Foundations For Oily Skin, Drugstore Dupes and Cheap Knockoffs, High End Designer Brands. Full Coverage, 24 Hour Long Lasting, Hydrating, Antiaging and Wrinkle Reducing Formulas – Sephora Makeup, Smashbox, NYC, NYX, ELF, Makeup Forever and More. Summer And Winter, And Can Help You Achieve A Matte Look, Or Help Cover Up Acne Scars. We Make Sure They Are Long Lasting and Can Be Found At The Drug Store If Ap
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Calligraphy can really add some elegance and whimsy to your invitation envelopes. But if they don’t fit into your budget or you are feeling crafty, then check out these DIY calligraphy tutorials to try it yourself. Each has their own tricks and techniques to fake a calligraphy look. DIY Calligraphy Using Gel Pens How To …
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…