Photo via: elegantweddinginvites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- We couldn’t stop scrolling through @tonyastylist‘s Instagram feed while ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the plethora of stunning updos she has created. Not only does she have a knack for beautiful hairstyles, but also for gorgeous makeup looks as well. Check out these 8 favorites and then be sure to follow her on IG for lots of bridal beauty …
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- While there are hundreds of premixed massage oil blends available that offer a wide range of intended effects, it can be both an exciting and fulfilling experience to mix your own. Here we will take a look at the basic steps involved in creating custom massage oils, a few precautions to be aware of, some popular carrier oils to try, and a handful of recipe… [read more]
- Try Using A Pumpkin Lotion- Mixed with almond oil, cinnamon, and a touch of beeswax, this lotion not only smells amazing, but also actually helps heal those annoying dry skin patches. Learn more fall-tastic ways to use pumpkin in your beauty routine at redbookmag.com.
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- Tis the season for colds and flu. I have been down for over two weeks with bronchitis, and my husband is on week four of pneumonia. Its not…
- Summer isnt over quite yet, but L.A.s fall hair trends have already fully arrived. Some seasons, our citys most trendsetting looks are as varied as they are cool, while other years have been dominated by one single style. This time, its a mix of both — a range of styles all anchored by one
- It’s no surprise that beauty has fast grown into a multi-billion-dollar industry over the decades. As most women know, the range of hair products, skin potions, and cosmetics available at any drugstore or mall is enormous. In this infographic, the folks at Ogle School reveal 6 amazing beauty hacks.