Photo via: elegantweddinginvites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Try Using A Pumpkin Lotion- Mixed with almond oil, cinnamon, and a touch of beeswax, this lotion not only smells amazing, but also actually helps heal those annoying dry skin patches. Learn more fall-tastic ways to use pumpkin in your beauty routine at redbookmag.com.
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- It’s no surprise that beauty has fast grown into a multi-billion-dollar industry over the decades. As most women know, the range of hair products, skin potions, and cosmetics available at any drugstore or mall is enormous. In this infographic, the folks at Ogle School reveal 6 amazing beauty hacks.
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy
- Join us at The Farmhouse Friday Link Party 6 and check out the latest DIY farmhouse style projects from some of your favorite bloggers!
- This had to be one of the easiest DIYs weve done in a long time. We actually made it over two weekends though, instead of just one. We mixed and poured two weekends ago, and then finally pulled…
- This DIY perfect skin mask recipe will give you the BEST skin you’ve had in years! Whether you have acne prone skin, aging skin, oily skin, and even dry skin, this mask will and DOES work for every skin type! Because of its all natural ingredients, it’s cheap to make, and you probably already have… Read More »
- Plantain is a common leafy green weed found all over the world. If you have a yard or have visited a park before, you’ve likely spotted or stepped on plantain! Like most things deemed as “weeds”, plan