Photo via: elegantweddinginvites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Try Using A Pumpkin Lotion- Mixed with almond oil, cinnamon, and a touch of beeswax, this lotion not only smells amazing, but also actually helps heal those annoying dry skin patches. Learn more fall-tastic ways to use pumpkin in your beauty routine at redbookmag.com.
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- It’s no surprise that beauty has fast grown into a multi-billion-dollar industry over the decades. As most women know, the range of hair products, skin potions, and cosmetics available at any drugstore or mall is enormous. In this infographic, the folks at Ogle School reveal 6 amazing beauty hacks.
- Antique shabby chic style chair | European look for distressed look | living room music room combo | Small Seattle condo home tour: Living Room. A virtual home tour of our little 757 square foot condo in the city. Family friendly farmhouse style on a modern backdrop.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy