Photo via: homeandheartdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- Get Silky Smooth Legs to Last for Days
- While forehead wrinkles are natural, albeit unfortunate, results of aging, you can do something about them. If you are bothered by the premature appearance of forehead wrinkles or if you simply want to delay the inevitable, there are a number of steps you can take to reduce their appearance. Although a surgical facelift may help get rid of your forehead wrinkles, there are other, less invasive ways to smooth out the surface of your skin. | How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles from LoveToKnow
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- These organizing tips for the garage will have your entire home in order in no time. If you are tired of parking on the street instead of the garage, this will help you get your car back in it’s home.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Learn how to get rid of stretch marks with home remedies that will help to improve the appearance of your stretch marks in few weeks….
- These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Get smooth, silky, and toned skin in just a few minutes with our super easy Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY!