Photo via: pinterestingcheri.weebly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Treat Choline-Damaged Hair Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of a peeled cucumber. Cover you hair with the mixture and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. You’ll see your hair return to normal almost immediately. I have nit tried this, but I will this summer.
- Ingredients: tablespoons rice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon milk Preparation method: Boil the rice and strain it, keeping the water from the boiling process. Mix the rice with the heated milk and then add the honey into this mixture, blending everything well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse it with the water used to boil the rice. Repeat this treatment once a week.
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- Photo: Meyer Lemon Sugar Scrub: Thank you to http://utry.it/2012/05/meyer-lemon-sugar-scrubhomemade-gift.html Makes 1 (1 cup) jar Zest of 2 Meyer Lemons (you can substitute with regular lemon as well) 1 cup of granulated sugar 2 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil In a medium mixing bowl, simple stir all ingredient together until well blended. My coconut oil solidified a little at room temperature and that’s totally fine. Do not heat …
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- 10 Beauty Benefits Of Castor Oil Effective on skin moles Mix castor oil with 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Apply this paste generously to the mole. Remove after some time. Repeat the procedure for few days until the mole is completely removed.
- Dont let the cold weather get the best of your skin. Give your skin an extra hydration boost with our first ever treatment essence. An essence formula is highly concentrated with active ingredients, with textures ranging from a water-like lotion to a gel to a more serum-like texture. Murads Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence helps to prep and prime the skin, while providing hydration and optimizing any other moisture layered on top. Essence skin care is like a drink of water for your skin.
- Diy indoor tan 🙂 Add 4 tea bags black tea to 2 cups of boiling water and apply evenly to dry skin. Optional add coconut POWDER and any lotion to the tea for an extra boost in color ;P