Photo via: thefader.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to mix oils for top mid and base notes
- A fun business casual look inspired by the flora notes of fantasy IN BLOOM perfume by Britney Spears . Click to get the scoop from the blog fantasyinbloom IC ad
- Everyone loves butterbeer, so here is a butterbeer fudge a butterscotch base with a creamy top, just like the drink itself
- Hair Perfume – 10 ways to make your hair smell good: Hair Mist: Put 1/2 cup distilled water / rose water or witch hazel.bAdd 5 to 10 drops of essential or fragrance oil
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by Lush! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Good pin!!
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- DIY Paper Rose Wreath; this site has some really great DIY tutorials for craftyness!!!
- Where has this been all my life | 27 Beauty Tricks Every Girl Should Know::: best places to apply perfume so you smell good all day
- Perfect DIY french tip nails = use curved band-aids! Use for the holidays for beige base and black tips or colorful nails!
- Easy DIY Facial Bar for Blemishes made using a melt and pour soap base, lavender flowers and tea tree oil
- DIY: How to Tie a Loopy Bow This site is amazing! So easy to understand and make a beautiful bow. Cant wait to get started!
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!