Photo via: thefader.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to mix oils for top mid and base notes
- A fun business casual look inspired by the flora notes of fantasy IN BLOOM perfume by Britney Spears . Click to get the scoop from the blog fantasyinbloom IC ad
- Everyone loves butterbeer, so here is a butterbeer fudge a butterscotch base with a creamy top, just like the drink itself
- Hair Perfume – 10 ways to make your hair smell good: Hair Mist: Put 1/2 cup distilled water / rose water or witch hazel.bAdd 5 to 10 drops of essential or fragrance oil
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by Lush! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Good pin!!
- Where has this been all my life | 27 Beauty Tricks Every Girl Should Know::: best places to apply perfume so you smell good all day
- DIY Paper Rose Wreath; this site has some really great DIY tutorials for craftyness!!!
- Perfect DIY french tip nails = use curved band-aids! Use for the holidays for beige base and black tips or colorful nails!
- Easy DIY Facial Bar for Blemishes made using a melt and pour soap base, lavender flowers and tea tree oil
- Olive Oil isnt just for cooking anymore! This list of 10 Everyday Uses for Olive Oil offers tips on how Olive Oil is amazing for beauty, skin, hair, home remedies, and even around the house!”
- DIY: How to Tie a Loopy Bow This site is amazing! So easy to understand and make a beautiful bow. Cant wait to get started!
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!